Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Tomorrow is the big ultrasound day! I am looking forward to getting a detailed u/s and seeing my babies. I am also anxious to know if they're boys or girls. In the beginning, I was thinking boys, but now I'm leaning towards girls... Maybe because I'm so drawn to all the pink and cutesy stuff! We will be making the announcement via Facebook tomorrow afternoon sometime. 

It'll be nice to finally know so I can get started on the nursery and actually feel like I'm doing something. There's so much to do and last time around, I did most the work. I painted Lucy's room and 2 dressers. I ran here and there to get things.  Oh me oh my, this time around, I am just not physically able to do as much and so Dan's going to have to step up and fill in the gaps. Poor guy, he's already doing so much.  Thank goodness for online shopping!!!!

No comments: